Instructions for Electronic Passcards and Rosters
1. Login into the club. Only the club contact login will work for rosters.
2. Pick the team you want to make a roster for and click on the name of that team.
3. Add Gotsoccer number and if the team has an ID number now.
4. Hit Edit Team/Manager info
5. Pick a coach or use the one who is already there. If the coaching license level is missing now is the time to enter it. Correct any incorrect information. Go to the Browse button and upload a picture. Hit Save Team Information.
6. Switch to the manager, change any information that is incorrect and hit the Browse button to upload a picture. Hit Save Team Information.
7. Hit Edit Roster
8. Hit Create a New Roster
9. The state and date of birth is required for all players. Uniform numbers are not, and you do not have to fill out the town as long as you designate the state.
10. At this point you will create players. After you have done that once the players will be there to select in later seasons. Make sure you add the pictures for each. Pictures must be a 1" head shot and they are now on the front of the card.
Some of you may not have pictures for all your teams on your computer. You may paste them on later the old-fashioned way once the passcards are approved if you wish - however please add at least one picture so we can check the size. All pictures must be 1" head shots. Pictures are now on the front of the passcards.
11. Add the players to the roster.
12. You may also upload the players from a spread sheet rather than having to create them. Follow these directions if you are choosing that option:
DIRECTIONS FOR UPLOADING SPREADSHEETS AND CREATING ROSTERS IN THE NEW MAPLE ROSTER SYSTEM:
Create a spreadsheet and populate it with the following information
Player First Name
Player Last Name
Jersey Number (this column can be left blank, but you need the column header)
Save the spreadsheet as a .txt file (tab delimited text)
Go to the Maple website and login in with Club/Coach login information
Click on one of the teams in your club (it doesn’t mater which one).
Click on “import player”.
Choose the spreadsheet that you created and click “import player information”
Map the columns that you created in your spreadsheet and hit “import player informati
Click “find a player” to search from the spreadsheet that you uploaded
Type the last name or first name and hit search
Check off the player/players you want to add and click “add selected player”
After you have added the players using either directions then:
13. Select the roster type
14. Add additional coaches. You get 4 adults per team.
15. When that is done hit submit for approval.
16. The roster will be returned as either approved, or rejected with a reason it was rejected. You may then print out the cards either on passcard stock or plain stock.
Players with long names, or written in all caps, may throw the spacing off on plain card stock. If that happens print those cards separately.
17. Separate the cards and laminate them.
18. To add a player, take your last approved roster and select “edit”. Add the player and resubmit for approval.
19. To drop a player, take your last approved roster and select “edit”. Delete the player and resubmit for approval. You must still submit a Player Status form by email to your registrar to drop a player.
20. Transfers also need a Player Status Form. They will appear on your roster as an add.